1.    #1  
    Epic sadness guys, it won't do anything. I restarted it because I wasn't getting a data connection. So it shut down, but uh, it's not doing anything else. I've switched batteries, pressed on power buttons, hooked up cables...etc. Any shortcuts or alternate ways of turning the phone on that don't involve cables or power buttons.

I don't have a Sprint Corporate Store for many many miles, just supposedly repair centers. I've got Sprint insurance, think I can get the phone replaced by calling in without having to wade down to the authorized retailer repair center?

ETA: Um, it's working now....
    Last edited by malpha; 05/25/2010 at 08:53 PM. Reason: end of phantom pre menance
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    make sure your battery is seated tightly, and make sure the battery isn't completely dead..

if that's ok_ the remove your battery and plug it in to the charger, it should power on to a battery symbol. Insert the battery and proceed.
  3.    #3  
    Er, nevermind, it's on now. I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. Legit, it was not turning on after multiple battery pulls and cable hookups!
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Er, nevermind, it's on now. I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. Legit, it was not turning on after multiple battery pulls and cable hookups!
    yeah, just let it cool down a little bit and power the beast back on.
    Well, at least it's working now
    Name it after my wife. The more I try, the more she won't get turned on. Then, just when I've given up and consider trading her in.......WHAMO!!!

lol
    Don't feel bad, we all panic when our Pre's act up or don't come on. I usually start to sweat. Lol
    Now I've learn to breath and be calm.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    Name it after my wife. The more I try, the more she won't get turned on. Then, just when I've given up and consider trading her in.......WHAMO!!!

lol
    oh no you didnt
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    oh no you didnt
    lol 2X!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation