Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how many email accounts you can have your Pre? I cannot seem to be able to add more than 5.

Thanks!
    I only have 4.
  3.    #3  
    ??????
    I don't know of any limits on the number of email accounts. What happens when you try to add the 6th account?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Once you go beyond gMail its more a question of how high you tolerance is for spam.
    I have a gmail, two hotmails, 1 yahoo, 1 exchange, 2 charters. I have no limit on email accounts
    I really don't know of any limit either. I'm currently running 6 (2 Exchange, 1 Yahoo, 3 gmail)
    I have 12 e-mail accounts, 2 Exchange - 4 G-mails, 3 Hotmail, 1 Yahoo and 2 Comcast.
    Quote Originally Posted by sbrad425 View Post
    I have 12 e-mail accounts, 2 Exchange - 4 G-mails, 3 Hotmail, 1 Yahoo and 2 Comcast.
    WHY?

hahahaha
    I have email accounts, but thanks to the battery life of the Pre, i only use one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    I have email accounts, but thanks to the battery life of the Pre, i only use one.
    Ayup - +1 and it is a gMail address for me so I don't HAVE to deal with spam. I still have 4 personal addresses on my own server - have spamassassin jacked up - but don't tap them with my palm.

Correction - should have said "domain" it is on a hostgator shared server these days - I'm retired and let somebody else handle maintenance/backups/etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    i have 4 and have no probs with the battery lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i have 4 and have no probs with the battery lol
    What kind of battery are you running the beast with?
    just the stock battery . although i dont get a whole bunch of needless email or spam either .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    just the stock battery . although i dont get a whole bunch of needless email or spam either .
    Ok. Out of curiosity, whats your set up? On arrival? 2 Mins?...1 Hour?...Do you leave GPS on?..Location Services? I've come to realize that the GPS only swallows battery life when its searching. When it gets a lock, it doesnt use that much battery life anymore.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I have 6.
    Palm V -> Treo 600 (lost) -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Pre -> Photon
    I have eight gmail, two yahoo, and one exchange account.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I have a gmail, two hotmails, 1 yahoo, 1 exchange, 2 charters. I have no limit on email accounts

Every time I try to add another account nothing happens. I have 5 yahoo accounts on my Pre. I cannot seem to be able to add a gmail account.

It will not let me add a gmail account. Nothing happens....
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by sbrad425 View Post

How do you setup the G-Mail accounts? My Yahoo accounts set up fine but I have never been able to get the gmail accounts to work???? Every time I try to add it, nothing happens.
    The limit is 16 total email accounts any combination.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast