1.    #1  
    I tried to uninstall it via Webos install, the box is uncheck but when i was uninstalling it, it says "Error...something something something" and my Pre didnt restart after the uninstall process. I tried looking for it in /media/cryptofs/apps , but i couldnt find the actually tweak. I believe i remove it with ipkg -o /media/cryptofs/apps remove org.webosinternals.patches.(name of patch/tweak). But i just want to know the name to put in.
    I had a problem like yours but I ende up doctoring my phone because no matter what I tried I couldn't fully remove it. It got to the point where my browse would not accept cookies even though I had cookies enabled.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by iTz Nicholas72 View Post
    I had a problem like yours but I ende up doctoring my phone because no matter what I tried I couldn't fully remove it. It got to the point where my browse would not accept cookies even though I had cookies enabled.
    Yeah, well, i can actually check to see if its still there. I just dont want to have to go through all the tweaks and patches i have installed just to get to the iPhone User Spoof.
    It's in QuickInstall....
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    It's in QuickInstall....
    Oh come on....
    I meant what folder.....
    And whats the name i use to delete it?
    Iphone-user-spoof?
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    the one i have installed this is the uninstall command:

/media/internal/change-user-agent uninstall
  7.    #7  
    When i tried to remove it, i got this, "Error: User Agent Spoofer Version 2.4 for all palm webos devices copyright 2009-2010 Carl E. Thompson (devel-webos [at] carlthompson.net)
    I believe this is the file you may be looking for:

/usr/lib/libWebKitLuna.so
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by arkieboy View Post
    I believe this is the file you may be looking for:

/usr/lib/libWebKitLuna.so
    I thought it was a patch. I'm assuming since it's Luna, I have not business deleting it.
    It is a patch, here is some of the info directly from the patch:

FILE="/usr/lib/libWebKitLuna.so"
    BACKUP_FILE="/usr/lib/libWebKitLuna.so-iphone_user_agent-${WEBOS_VERSION}.bak"
    TEMP_FILE="/tmp/libWebKitLuna.so-iphone_user_agent.patched"

Maybe the backup that was created when you installed the patch somehow was deleted?
    Quote Originally Posted by arkieboy View Post
    It is a patch, here is some of the info directly from the patch:

FILE="/usr/lib/libWebKitLuna.so"
    BACKUP_FILE="/usr/lib/libWebKitLuna.so-iphone_user_agent-${WEBOS_VERSION}.bak"
    TEMP_FILE="/tmp/libWebKitLuna.so-iphone_user_agent.patched"

Maybe the backup that was created when you installed the patch somehow was deleted?
    You can always find the original file for the WebOS version you are running in the WebOS Dr. bundle for that version.