1.    #1  
    Woke up this morning, opened up Preware...and saw an even 3000 apps available!

Now, this is probably counting the couple custom feeds I have...but it's good news to me!
    Thats awesome! Now with Palm and HP, Developer support should only get better!
    "Regular" app catalog has 2270, which is probably what most outsiders will consider the representative number.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Where can I find custom feeds?
    Quote Originally Posted by Azazel90x View Post
    Thats awesome! Now with Palm and HP, Developer support should only get better!
    It will only get better after a new device (tablet/phone/printer/etc) is released with WebOS on it. HP gives Palm life, but many things can still go wrong with WebOS.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    I can't wait for more apps to start appearing. There are only a few apps I want that are only available on Android or iPhone but I'm sure in the net few months I'll have evey app I could ever need.

I just hope HP waits until there I'd a better selection before releasing a tablet device and to make sure it has document editing.
    not really indicative of a total count, seeing as a lot of the apps in Preware are also in the App Catalog. and most are dated in Preware anyway