1.    #1  
    Saw some humorous pictures posted by Akash on Amazon's website depicting the Palm Pre Plus for Verizon Wireless. It showes a screenshot of a rooted Palm Pre. Gotta love retailer ignorance!
    links?
    An Iphone walks into a bar with a Palm Pre on it's shoulder. The bartender looks up and says, "Hey, that's pretty cool, where can I get one of those?" and the Palm Pre says "Hipstertown, they're all over the place"
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetmom88 View Post
    Saw some humorous pictures posted by Akash on Amazon's website depicting the Palm Pre Plus for Verizon Wireless. It showes a screenshot of a rooted Palm Pre. Gotta love retailer ignorance!
    From this page, here's the image:

To be a bit pedantic, Pres don't get "rooted"; Dev Mode is an officially provided method of accessing, and Palm's choice of open source and support for patching means it's ok. That said, <Nelson>HAW HAW!</Nelson> {Jonathan}
    Last edited by Jonathan I Ezor; 05/25/2010 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Fixed image link
    Prof. Jonathan I. Ezor
    Writer, PreCentral
    Past Palm Real Reviewer
    @webOSquire on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetmom88 View Post
    In all fairness to Verizon, that is a customer image gallery. I am glad though that they show preware and patched phone pics so people can see what it can do.
    I did the same thing to the Sprint Pre on Amazon, but a bunch of the images were somehow deleted. Last I checked they still showed my launcher page and my moon wallpaper without the launcher ball. Good to know Akash keeps putting his in there.
    Anyone else down for loading up the Amazon site with a ton of modded pre screenshots?
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html