Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Did you try tapping the little shopping bag button in the lower right on the app catalog? I wonder if it would list your apps there.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    JBG, the shopping bag only shows Transformers now. Clicking on Updates also shows me only Transformers under My Applications.

Unless this magically fixes itself somehow, I think the only way to solve this cleanly without losing data is to reinstall all the programs one by one, since all the save data is not gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by spascual View Post
    JBG, the shopping bag only shows Transformers now. Clicking on Updates also shows me only Transformers under My Applications.

Unless this magically fixes itself somehow, I think the only way to solve this cleanly without losing data is to reinstall all the programs one by one, since all the save data is not gone.
    Can you see the apps when you try to type them into universal search?
    BP, no applications in universal search as well. Searching for Super as in Super KO Boxing comes up blank. I pretty much have the same symptoms as the OP.

Of course the only thing I can take from this whole missing programs thing is that maybe, just MAYBE, that pesky SMS Tone patch that wont delete might be gone! But of course, with my luck, its probably doubled now. Thinking about it, its likely still there because all the other patches are there, just not the programs.
    Nope, just go to Erase Apps and Data in the Device Info app and then Reset Options.

This will re-load your Palm Profile and all of your app catalog apps will re-install automatically.

You will however have to re-install Preware manually and use Save/Restore to reload any saved package list you may have had (if you had save/restore). Then all of your patches, homebrew apps and the like will be able to be re-installed by going to the saved package list and tapping "Install All".

Not so bad really, and you can use the same process for a visit to the DR.
    Wont Erase Apps and Data delete other stuff like...data? I definitely would not want to lose anything like SMS messages or phone logs or anything. Not to mention game/application saves.

If Erase Apps and Data does not do anything like that, then thats the course of action. My original thought process of installing programs again might lead to more unforeseen problems like double loading which would not be nice to my ever shrinking memory space.
    Wont Erase Apps and Data delete other stuff like...data? I definitely would not want to lose anything like SMS messages or phone logs or anything. Not to mention game/application saves.

If Erase Apps and Data does not do anything like that, then thats the course of action. My original thought process of installing programs again might lead to more unforeseen problems like double loading which would not be nice to my ever shrinking memory space.
    It won't erase the USB portion of your drive, so any data you have placed there will remain. However it will clear your SMS and Phone log. But there are ways to save and restore those and threads for that. The SMS one is on the main page even this morning.

But if you are going to do that and you have patches that won't remove, I would recommend the DR. It will be thorough and still keep your data on the USB portion of the drive. Use Save/Restore for what it will capture, and Pre Backup utility for the rest.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12