1.    #1  
    Today gmail has been sending emails to me twice. Every email appears in my inbox two times even though it only appears once when I check my email online. Is anyone else having this problem?
    Mine is functioning properly. Sprint Pre running 1.4.1.1
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by minidreamin View Post
    Today gmail has been sending emails to me twice. Every email appears in my inbox two times even though it only appears once when I check my email online. Is anyone else having this problem?
    Mine seems to be working properly as well. Sprint Pre, 1.4.1.1. Have you tried restarting your Pre?
  4.    #4  
    when did the update come out? I'll try restartint to see if that helps.
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Mine also working A-OK, fwiw.
    If you are talking about the WebOS update for 1.4.1.1 it cam out March 31st.

Palm Support : Palm Pre Sprint - Software update information and release notes for Palm Pre for Sprint
  7. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    WebOS 1.4.1.1 came to Sprint on March 31st.... There hasn't been any update in almost 2 months (and the next update is actually due out soon). Are you still on a prior version of WebOS on Sprint?? Gmail is also working perfectly for me on Sprint with WebOS version 1.4.1.1.
    My gmail works fine. I am on Sprint.
    working fine here too
    1. Restart phone
    2. Remove account re-add

Try step one if that doesn't resolve the issue attempt step 2
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    working fine here. Agree with removing and adding the acct again (though that's seriously annoying)
  12.    #12  
    I checked and I am on the current version of WebOS. Restarting the phone fixed the problem. I don't know why I didn't think about that simple possible solution. I guess I thought that only worked on Windows Mobile. I used to have to reboot my Treo 799wx VERY frequently.