1.    #1  

My phone today started acting up today. When I reset the phone and it loads back to the main screen; the light doesn't automatically turn off. It's the same issue with emails, texts and other alerts. I have removed all of the patches on my phone, but that didn't help. Can someone please offer me up some advice? Any help will be welcome.

Could this be happening because of a bug, or maybe a setting? It has never happened before today.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

Did you do a partial reset? What is your screen setting time under screen and lock app?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Did you do a partial reset? What is your screen setting time under screen and lock app?

I have reset my phone a bunch of times. I have a patch installed which makes the screen never turn off. What normally happens after I reset my phone, once phone gets back to the Home-Screen; then after a few seconds it turns off. Now after resets and alerts, the screen remains partially on for hours if I don't turn it off. Even when I set the phone ti turn off the screen after 1 minute, it sat there with the screen partially on for several minutes with no end in sight.

What do you think could be causing this?

4.    #4  
    Oh and the screen will turn off when my Pre isn't connected to a charger. If it is connected, the screen won't shut off. I don't have any patches installed dealing with charging or the USB cable.