1.    #1  
    hey,forum...
    How do you change your profile pic using the mobile site? Can't seem to accomplished that. Can it be done or not? Personally I prefer the FB app in the bookmark section.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    The same way you would do it from your computer but you are not able to upload your picture from the mobile website because the browser won't access your usb drive. You can upload your picture via upload feature from app/email and then use the mobile website and click on make this my profile picture. Hope that helps and is as factual as you need it to be.
  3.    #3  
    Your saying with the mobile site,i can make a pic my profile pic? How exactly this happen? I've only done this procedure via pc.
    You can't you can only make a profile pic from an tagged photo or from a photo already in the profile pic album from m.facebook.com
    --Marvin
  5.    #5  
    ok,that sound more like it. What's the use of having this app,when you still have to use the pc version.
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    ok,that sound more like it. What's the use of having this app,when you still have to use the pc version.
    Your right no use if only you want to add a profile picture. However, it does have a lot of other functions.
  7.    #7  
    options are what make things great... But remember that changing profile pics is also or should be a fuction. :-(