1.    #1  
    Ive got 106-110 at ann idle
    For me it's usually about 38c on the touchstone. 35 or less on the usb cable... If the phone is downloading stuff while it's charging, it will get hotter, but I try to not have the phone working very hard while on the charger...
  3.    #3  
    Ive got 41c and its been at idle the whole time.
    42-43 is my usual touchstone temp even when idle.
    I did manage to hit 53 degrees earlier, could not believe. Think the unexpected warm weather here took my pre by surprise.
    Right now I have my Pre on my TS charger and am streaming music to my BT headphones and I am reading 34 degrees C. I am running the Uber-Kernel with the Govnah set to "Conservative" with the min set to 550 and the max set at 720.
    um at the moment 50c because I tend to use my phone a lot while charging
    Mine is at about 35-38 while on touchstone. I am using the stock kernel at the moment. I have only had mine hit over 50 if I watch TV for long periods of time.
  8.    #8  
    ok great, last night in bed I was browsing PreCentral while on the TS and I managed to make the Device warning patch go off at 45c, I did have the uber kernel patch installed and set to screen state at 250min and 600max mhz. This is the first time I have seen this happen and I have been using the kernel patch since the launch date. But this is a brand new device, could it be handling the kernel differently? I took the kernel patch off but really miss it should I leave it off?
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    mine is usually 38 degrees
    18C
    I have data off.
    don't use my phone while charging unless it's a txt or call.
    I have the 720-125 kernel screenstate.
    the temp is from govnah not the battery temp.
    batter temp is at 27C
  11.    #11  
    So I see mine is about normal then, wonder what made it hot last night.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    I've got up to 122 Fer. in the TS charger! HOT! That's seen with the "temp next to batt" patch. Love that patch!
  13.    #13  
    It sat on the TS all night went to bed at 39c and and woke up to 39c. It just seems a bit high to me.
    34C (battery reading) idle on TouchStone in a room set to 70F temp.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers