Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    My friend tried to send me an SMS from an AT&T blackberry and it showed up blank on my phone. Same with my friends iPhone. Anyone else run into this problem?

Oh and Im on a Sprint Pre.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    My brother and I have given up on text between his ATT/Blackberry and my Sprint/Pre for the exact same reason...Email has proven just as fast and no problems at all.
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Must be isolated issues, I'm on sprint and regularly text 4 iphone users and never had this issue. 3 of them have 3GS and 1 has 1st gen iphone. I have never texted any blackberry owners tho.
    I've not experienced this issue.
    I had the same problem when I ported my number from from sprint to ATT years ago. I was not able to receive text from anyone on sprint or verizion. It took them around a year for their system to update. Everything works fine now.
    i have a sprint pre and i text my gf's sprint pre and no problems, i have texted verizon blackberry and no problems; my other friends have iphone 3g's and its happened many times that i have received blank messages....so i believe its at&t
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Its strange. I've gotten picture messages from AT&T iphones just fine in the past. But if its video or audio multimedia message seems to come up blank. I haven't had any problems with Verizon or Tmobile users.

and of course sprint to sprint is no problem at all.
    ive had no problems with sending or receiving pictures to iphone users, but i have had problems sending videos to iphone users in the past; i would get sprint messages saying that the requested users carrier has a data limit or w.e but when i receive videos from iphones it works
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!