Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    I was using Data Toggle to turn on/off 3G on my Verizon Pre Plus. I decided I wanted to try out Quick System Tasks so I uninstalled Data Toggle forgetting to turn my 3G back on before I uninstalled. Now my 3G is off and so I can't install anything and I don't know how to get it turned back on! What do I do now?!
    Pray.

Actually, I'd probably suggest running the WebOS Repair Utility to fix any files that are messed up. Should do the trick without having to Doctor the phone.
    Do you have a wifi hotsot to connect to?
    Not sure exactly what Data Toggle does, but if you just turned off data, you should be able to turn it back on via the Phone app preferences menu.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    I believe you can turn it back on using the phone app. Go to Preferences and then toogle Data usage to On.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Thank you all so much, I was able to turn it on via the Phone app. I just got my pre last week so I'm still learning. I really appreciate the quick response!
    Quote Originally Posted by alakaters View Post
    Thank you all so much, I was able to turn it on via the Phone app. I just got my pre last week so I'm still learning. I really appreciate the quick response!
    No problem. To learn more check out this page: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...stop-here.html

LOL... where where you guys when I had this happen I searched and searched and ended up using the RU app... >>smacks forehead<<
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    LOL... where where you guys when I had this happen I searched and searched and ended up using the RU app... >>smacks forehead<<
    That was before my time.

Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    That was before my time.
    You calling me old??
    Lol, well that depends on how you define old.