Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Finally installed 'Internalz' and noticed I now have a new folder called "cosmic".
    I know this is nothing I intentionally downloaded and I'm wondering if anyone knew where it may have come from?
    All it is is a bunch of cartoony pictures (mostly duplicates with one bigger and one smaller) and when I swipe/delete it away, it returns when I launch up Internalz again.. .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Everybody wants some!..
    probably something another app is using and needs, but you couldn't see before because you didn't have Internalz.
    An icons folder for a comic feed showed up and i had like 70 blurry icons showed up in my photos. I wouldn't worry about it.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Hmmm weird. I don't ever see these images used in any apps I use but maybe they don"t need to..?
    I remember that a lot of Pre's came with some random photos tucked away in a random file but these seem new. (never showed up when viewing files via usb)
    Everybody wants some!..
    by the look of them they look like parts of a comic strip. do you by any chance have Comics by Mojojungle installed?
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Nope.
    So would the reason they come back is because some app must be using them?

(they all appear to be done by a Sally Fisher)
    Everybody wants some!..
    yea. I can't really tell which app though.
    I wouldn't worry about it unless it is causing trouble.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Ah just curious.
    Thanks for the replies.
    Everybody wants some!..
    no prob