1.    #1  
    Have any of you gotten the Golf Caddy app to work on Verizon? I have the aGPS patch, and have gotten some good results with it fixing Verizon's evil plan to make us buy VZ Nav. However, I purchased the Golf Caddy the other day, and played my first round with it today. I didn't get a reading on pin distance all day that was remotely close to correct. I even tried launching VZ Nav and stopping where they ask if you want to sign up. Isn't that how you get the Verizon GPS to work?

FYI ... I'm not blaming the app creator here. For all I know, it was a Verizon issue.
  2.    #2  
    So ... no one has gotten the Golf Caddy app to work on Verizon? Have any of your Verizon users TRIED to use it?
    GPS is a known VZW issue ,a fix is incoming soon per Vz. There is a patch in Preware that has helped other I would suggest trying it.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by dcrose001 View Post
    GPS is a known VZW issue ,a fix is incoming soon per Vz. There is a patch in Preware that has helped other I would suggest trying it.
    I mentioned in the second sentence of my original post that I'm using that patch.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbanyHDTV View Post
    I've read that thread, and found it useful in helping with preserving battery life while you use a golf GPS. I didn't have a battery life problem because I couldn't get the golf GPS to *work*. I was just trying to figure out whether anyone from Verizon has successfully used this particular app.