1.    #1  
    Ok, I got a little over zealous when I installed my theme.

I installed it using webOS QI but I didn't use the theme tab I installed it like a program.. Now I want a new theme and I'm not sure how to properly remove the old one.

Also, I can find any themes in PW, I have it turned on but it's grayed out.
    I;m not sure if that's part of the problem.
    If you choke a smurf what color would it turn?

SCP-8100 by Sanyo> Treo 300 by Palm> Hitachi SH-G1000> VI-2300 by Sanyo> LX150 by LG> MM-7500 by Sanyo> MOTORAZR™ V3m by Motorola> M330 by Samsung> MOTO Q9c by Motorola> Palm® Pre
    Hi roncgizmo,

There is a forum specifically for themes where you can find/post information. But to answer your questions, if you have issues with uninstalling a theme, you can use the Repair Utility and get your device working properly again.

Also, if you don't see themes in Preware, be sure you check you have the feed enabled by opening Preware and swiping down in the upper left corner to bring down the menu and clicking on the feeds line.

Hope that helps!
    in quickinstall, choose the option to revert to the default theme.

or, remove it from preware.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks, I found the problem. It was between the seat and the the phone...lol

I had themes turned on in the preferences but not in feeds. I can't believe how many threads I read before I posted this.

SCP-8100 by Sanyo> Treo 300 by Palm> Hitachi SH-G1000> VI-2300 by Sanyo> LX150 by LG> MM-7500 by Sanyo> MOTORAZR™ V3m by Motorola> M330 by Samsung> MOTO Q9c by Motorola> Palm® Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by roncgizmo View Post
    Thanks, I found the problem. It was between the seat and the the phone...lol

I had themes turned on in the preferences but not in feeds. I can't believe how many threads I read before I posted this.
    LOL... that's never the first place we look!
    You may have read a lot of threads, but look how much you learned! haha
  6.    #6  
    Good point...lol

use quick install or webos to uninstall it