Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    So, I'm eager to by a GSM Palm Pre Plus. I already have an AT&T contract. It's $150 at AT&T and $50 at Amazon. Are there any reasons why I should buy the Palm Pre Plus via AT&T instead of Amazon?

Thanks!
    I'd say to read the fine print at Amazon, and if you can meet their conditions, it's silly to pay an extra $100. The issue I have/had with Amazon's listing is that the technical details were not in line (they were talking about HTC and a 5-7 week stocking period) with reality for me.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    at&t gives you a touchstone charger.. Which is only 20 bucks at radio shack, so i guess it isn't a big deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by jprint714 View Post
    So, I'm eager to by a GSM Palm Pre Plus. I already have an AT&T contract. It's $150 at AT&T and $50 at Amazon. Are there any reasons why I should buy the Palm Pre Plus via AT&T instead of Amazon?

Thanks!
    The $50 price at Amazon is for new customers. If you already have a contract it's $99. That said, it's still cheaper than the AT&T website and I'd go for it.

I purchased a Backflip for my wife through Amazon Wireless and it was painless. I'm considering purchasing a Pre. If I do, I'll be using Amazon again.

Steve
    i would get it at at&t. that way if you have any problems, you can just go back to the store and get it replaced.
    I second that because I had to take mine back after it crashed on me
    Micah lane
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Ok, thanks very much for all of the input...

Do you think one ought to wait for the price to drop a bit?
    free touchstone.

and if you have a problem, are you better off dealing with Amazon or the att store?