1.    #1  
    I've got 2 contacts that my phone refuses to sent to. When I bring up their name in the contacts tab, tap the "SMS" bubble and nothing at all happens. If I open a fresh SMS and enter their name or number into it, when I hit send the message disappears from the text entry box but never shows up in the message history window.
    Has anyone else had problems like this or know any way to help?
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    I would first try deleting the phone number, then re-entering it.

If that did not work, I would try deleting the contact and re-entering it.
    This is a known issue. Some people here have been experiencing this and have not found a fix. The best advice is to try deleting the contact and re-entering it.
  4.    #4  
    I can't delete the contact since you can't delete facebook contacts. I did however remove palm profile for them and tried re-entering the number with no luck. Luckily this isn't one of my very close friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaife View Post
    I can't delete the contact since you can't delete facebook contacts. I did however remove palm profile for them and tried re-entering the number with no luck. Luckily this isn't one of my very close friends
    If it's possible, try deleting in Facebook first then on your Pre. See if that works.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  6.    #6  
    I tried making a whole new contact with this phone number different name etc. Still won't open a text for that number. How strange.