1.    #1  
    I did look on here and did not find this info:

1) Anyone have any experience with applications that are google voice dialers. I have only found p2googlevoice. Any reviews or comments?

2) What are people seeing / using as the "must have" applications.

I have had my Pre Plus for almost a week and am VERY impressed.

I am going to install an over clocking app next. Any comments as to the best one. I am leaning to the Uber-Kernel / Govnah application. I just to figure out how to install it and configure it.

Thanks in advance!

FWIW I did get the Seidio Innocell 1350 Extended Battery. It was expensive, but works great. I have noticed a little more heat, but no big deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by magicman_007 View Post
    I did look on here and did not find this info:

1) Anyone have any experience with applications that are google voice dialers. I have only found p2googlevoice. Any reviews or comments?

2) What are people seeing / using as the "must have" applications.

I have had my Pre Plus for almost a week and am VERY impressed.

I am going to install an over clocking app next. Any comments as to the best one. I am leaning to the Uber-Kernel / Govnah application. I just to figure out how to install it and configure it.

Thanks in advance!

FWIW I did get the Seidio Innocell 1350 Extended Battery. It was expensive, but works great. I have noticed a little more heat, but no big deal.
    1) I don't really use Google Voice much so I can't comment.

2) There are a good bunch of must haves depending on what you are planning doing. Here is a quick list of Apps I love:

Free apps:
    • aniWeather
    • Air Traffic Lite
    • Slacker Radio (or Pandora if you prefer)
    • Comics
    • AuctionMate (an Ebay client)
    • Engadget
    • Radio Time
    • Backgrounds
    • Dictionary

Paid apps:
    • Timepiece
    • LaunchPoint
    • Super KO Boxing 2
    • Word Whirl
    • Scoop (RSS Reader)
    • PowerNap (Best timer in the app cat)

I use SuperPre Kernal and that works fine for me. I haven't tried any of the others.

Have fun and enjoy your Pre!
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Id suggest you use UberKernel with Govna because it has been updated to include the 1.4.1.1 and 1.4.2 webOS updates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Id suggest you use UberKernel with Govna because it has been updated to include the 1.4.1.1 and 1.4.2 webOS updates.
    +1 for UberKernal and Govnah.

Super Pre Kernal caused some issues with my phone. I uninstalled it then went to Uber Kernal and haven't had a problem since

Govnah will allow you to control the overclocking. You can create multiple profiles to make it easy to switch settings. You can find both in Preware.
    No, I don't have any comments on voice-recog. sys., but I myself have a simple question on YouTube app. The Q. is how does one go about deleting videos ,one-at-a-time, from the list of all the videos that one has already seen, which form a list of under the History option in the YouTube app. ?

Now under the History option, there is a "Clear" button at the bottom right-hand of the screen, and pressing that Clear button will wipe out the whole list under History at once.
    That is not exactly desirable always. So a sequential deletion process as an alternative can be designed. I tried myself to impose some Internalz' file structure on that viewed list under the History option, but it asked for an handle to YouTube and I didn't know how to do it.

Now I am not a developer of any kind, and even in posting this at the appropriate forum, I got confused. So I ended up here. You all can also guide me to the correct forum where YouTube app. is discussed. Oh, I recently got my totally free Pre-Plus phone with free Hot-Spot. And I do claim that Pre-Plus is the world's BEST COMPACT SMARTPHONE ever designed yet. Thanks Pre-Central.

My Palm Experience:

M500--->Treo650--->Pre-Plus
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for the info. So UberKernal and Govnah it is.

Am I the only one using Google Voice and finding it a pain to retrieve the number from the contact and put it in to the phone once you have connected to the GV?

Also, any other much have apps sure would be appreciated.