1.    #1  
    All my music is on my phone but none of it shows up and if it does it shows up like this Freebird.mp3 showing the file extensions. When i had my Droid Eris all the files name showed up. I know that all the files are mp3. Could someone please help me out and tell me what im doing wrong.

P.S. I just got this phone yesterday. And i am trying to install Preware but when it comes down to doing the Novacom reinstilation it fails. Thanks in advance to those that can help and doesnt connect through usb
    Last edited by PalmFanat1c; 05/23/2010 at 12:30 PM.
    Were the mp3's you transferred coming from iTunes on your compuer? If so that's why they aren't showing. You need to get Sync Android, PSP, BlackBerry, Pre: doubleTwist with Amazon MP3 and then you can tranfer them properly.
    As for Preware, go here: http://www.precentral.net/how-add-ho...hes-and-themes Follow every step carefully. Let us know if you need help.
    Welcome to PreCentral and the world of webOS. Enjoy your new Pre!
    Last edited by vza33; 05/23/2010 at 12:51 PM.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    You haven't given your songs proper ID3 tags. There are music programs that will automatically tag them based on filename (MediaMonkey I know does this) or if you're using iTunes, you can right-click on a track and tell it to write ID3 tags.

If you don't want a full-fledged syncing solution, then there are standalone tagging programs as well.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Were the mp3's you transferred coming from iTunes on your compuer? If so that's why they aren't showing. You need to get Sync Android, PSP, BlackBerry, Pre: doubleTwist with Amazon MP3 and then you can tranfer them properly.
    //snip\\
    But their community forums say "There is no device to computer sync at this moment in time." - I have a different definition of the word "sync" if it is going to wind up duplicating what I already have on my phone... Am I missing something here? Will search for a thread on this topic.