1.    #1  
    it only plays the tone. Nowhere to click download?????
    right click/ save link as
  3.    #3  
    no... Just usin my Pre.
    You might need a patch for that (I don't remember if it still exists). Currently, the Pre doesnt allow downloads to be saved that way.

You might also want to check Jason R's Internalz. That might do it for you.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    it's the multi mod patch, I just installed it.
    Like he said, right click it. (hold orange button or gesture area and click it, then click download)
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudementry View Post
    Like he said, right click it. (hold orange button or gesture area and click it, then click download)
    try it yourself from your pre. It doesn't work. That's what I was wondering.
    it is the multi mod in preware will let you stream or download that's what I use to download ringtones
    Quote Originally Posted by kbastian29 View Post
    try it yourself from your pre. It doesn't work. That's what I was wondering.
    As folks said, you need multi mod...... and if you patch, I highly recommend it, it will greatly improve your browsing experience regardless of the download issue. I love it, makes it way easy to open a link in new card while browsing as well (no more crazy key combination).
    Yep. I really like Multi-Mod, especially the KB keys: Backspace = top of page; and Enter = bottom of page. There are a couple of other keys, as well, but those are the two I use the most while browsing.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    Yep. I really like Multi-Mod, especially the KB keys: Backspace = top of page; and Enter = bottom of page. There are a couple of other keys, as well, but those are the two I use the most while browsing.

LOL I always forget about those, use it most for the gesture tap link to open new card. I am used to browsing tabs, so when I am on my pre and browsing a forum like precentral, I like to open new cards for the threads I want to read so I can have em all open in new cards then go back and read through them without forgetting about what thread titles looked interesting when I get distracted by another thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    LOL I always forget about those, use it most for the gesture tap link to open new card. I am used to browsing tabs, so when I am on my pre and browsing a forum like precentral, I like to open new cards for the threads I want to read so I can have em all open in new cards then go back and read through them without forgetting about what thread titles looked interesting when I get distracted by another thread.
    Heh. I just use the full P|C site on my Pre and use my Subscribed Threads list to remember the ones I like and check back on them.

We've wandered a little far afield, however. Anyone else have suggestions for the OP?
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"