1.    #1  
    but for some reason I keep dropping my Pre. I rarely, if ever, drop my Treos. I'm wondering if its the Pre's construction, the smooth body. Drives me nuts.

ET
    You should definitely get a touchstone back then
    Yep, and a rubberized case! Checkout Precentral's Store -----> http://store.precentral.net/seidio-i...4A123A5675.htm

BLiip
    Can someone in Homebrew dev an anti-gravitiy app - willing to concede some battery drain for this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    You should definitely get a touchstone back then
    Yup
    I like the sprint hard cases we have on ours, make it much easier to hold on to and gives protection
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    I'm wondering if its the Pre's construction, the smooth body. Drives me nuts.
    Just like a bar of soap! Don't wanna be dropping that, do we?

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    The Body Glove has eliminated that issue for me. It won't work with the Touchstone though.
    Quote Originally Posted by sweaner View Post
    The Body Glove has eliminated that issue for me. It won't work with the Touchstone though.
    wearing a 'glove' ususally eliminates a lot of problems

Perhaps someone could develop a set of those old-lady chains for reading glasses for the Pre... then it would never fall.
    its because the pre is so fun to use that its in your hands more (instead of your pocket). Also, it is fun to fidget with when its off, so you probably are always flipping it like a rosary....

not clunsy, just more opportunity.