1.    #1  
    I purchased the Missinc Sync from MarkSpace: The Missing Sync - Palm Pre Sync Software - Sync Contacts, Calendars, Music with PC and Mac

but somehow I wasn't able to sync my Outlook notes and either my explorer bookmarks.

Does anyone know why or how I can sync all of my Outlook notes (total of 78) which even on the Palm OS is was plain and simple and on the iPhone all integrated sections of Outlook are able to sync to Outlook via iTunes? Please help?
    Chester Vargas - Palm VII, Handspring Visor, T2, T3, TX, Treo 650, 680, 750, Treo Pro ==> iPhone 3GS 32GB ==> Pre Plus at&t ==> Pixi Plus at&t ==> Pre Plus at&t
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I can help you with bookmarks. You need to install an app called Fliq Bookmarks from the app catalog.

The Outlook stuff I don't know because I use a Mac with missing sync. They don't mention Outlook notes on their website, try contacting them.
  3.    #3  
    Yes I downloaded Fliq Bookmarks intot he Pre Rom as well as Fliq notes (will be supported in the future), but still doesnt work on my Pre+.
    Chester Vargas - Palm VII, Handspring Visor, T2, T3, TX, Treo 650, 680, 750, Treo Pro ==> iPhone 3GS 32GB ==> Pre Plus at&t ==> Pixi Plus at&t ==> Pre Plus at&t
    I use pocket mirror and it syncs noted. But it used a different app on the pre for the noted from outlook. Check and see if your sync program also has its own notepad...
  5.    #5  
    Thank you so much for the feedback, nothing like the old good old Palm OS right! WebOS has a lot of potential is all about the developers writing the proper code and giving full sync b/t outlook and Pre to WebOS.
    http://www.precentral.net/missing-sync-palm-pre-arrives

I just did some digging, and I don't see mention of memos/notes anywhere. I don't have a mac, but I assume it has the same modules as for windows?

I see that it will also sync folders and files, so perhaps you can export them to text files and sybc the folder?

is this for a one-time transfer to the phone, or a regular need to sync memos/notes?

there is also bootcamp and outlook/windows, and from windows you could use another program or the Classic hotsync.

all of those options cost money.

finally, can you sync outlook/mac with gmail? I don't use gmail, but if google supports outlook-to/gmail sync then you can sync your pre to gmail.

I hope one of these ideas is helpful.
  7.    #7  
    I use gmail, but then again I can't always rely on synergy for practically everything, ther should always be a sync solution for every platform: WM has it, iphone, Palm OS, Symbiam, Blackberry and so on, why not WebOS?
    synergy is their solution. Under the covers it is hotsync on steroids. For people like me that don't like gmail, I am happy that all the palmOS sync vendors ported their apps to webOS. I didn't like having to buy it, but at least I had a choice - with android its gmail no matter what....

I don't agree with palm not including outlook sync in synergy_ buy I underdtand why they did it. In fact_ the were bundling pocket mirror with the centro for that very reason... I wish they continued with webOS but I understand why they didn't.