1.    #1  
    My Verizon Pre Plus is acting weird when I use navigator... very erratic and sends me on stupid routes... I also have a golf course program and its highly inaccurate and takes forever to find GPS.

If I do a complete shutdown and restart, it works fine, but if I dont, it does not work well at all.... any suggestions?
    Just how the Pre is with Verizon. No cure. Meanwhile, my work Sprint Motorola Razr locks on GPS in couple seconds flawlessly all the time. Disgusted.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    wait patiently along with the rest of us with a vz pre+ for a patch or class-action lawsuit.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ78 View Post
    wait patiently along with the rest of us with a vz pre+ for a patch or class-action lawsuit.
    do we have a legal basis for a lawsuit? I would definitely be game. those dirtbags have crippled these phones. I hate VZ. I wish I had just been patient and waiting for the pixi to come to ATT rather than switching.
    Barking up the wrong tree. No lawsuit would get far, there is a fix coming from VZ just be patient.Also have you tried the patch in preware it seems to help.
    I noted that he is using Verizon Navigator the $40.00 per month app. I think If you are paying $480 per year to Verizon for a service that they should be legally bound to make it work.
  7.    #7  
    Not encouraging, but thanks. I have not seen the preware patch - whats it called, any reviews on it?
    Thanks for the info.
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by not-yet-pre View Post
    I noted that he is using Verizon Navigator the $40.00 per month app.
    It's $9.99/month.....
  9.    #9  
    Staying with my topic - what is the patch mentioned and where can I find it? I've been looking for it with no luck but dont even know what its called
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanew View Post
    Staying with my topic - what is the patch mentioned and where can I find it? I've been looking for it with no luck but dont even know what its called
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...roved-gps.html

It doesn't apparently work for everyone, but it did work for me.....