Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Have there been any new developments in increasing sound in the sprint tv app? Most apps are adequate in sound- but not sprint tv in my opinion
    Perhaps picking a news channel that actually has news and not wingnut banter

....I have also noticed the volume on sprint tv to be a bit lower than any other media.
    That's your opinion omeyga... you may not agree with it, but others do.

OP.. wouldn't have been easier to post both questions in a single thread instead of 2 separate ones?

I haven't had an issue with volume at all for Sprint TV (that channel or any others). Are you using a wired headset, or wireless? Have you tried a different headset? I know that if I use an iPod headset with my Pre the volume is very low. But if I use any other headset, the volume goes up quite a bit. You don't happen to be using the Apple headset are ya?
    The volume on FNC is alright...could be louder but it's not too, too bad for me. I use the headphones that came with my Zune.
    Yeah actually the "LIVE" channels are lower than normal. If you watch the mini clips they are louder and normal sounding... idk why, its lame. I wish Sprint can improve their TV experience, because I hardly use it anymore. They used to have 15-20 live channels when I first signed up with Sprint in 2008. Now more like 7 channels... ehh what do you expect... they have financial troubles... o well
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cfclay View Post
    Have there been any new developments in increasing sound in the sprint tv app? Most apps are adequate in sound- but not sprint tv in my opinion
    Weak sound on Fox News = good thing.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I don't ever use head phones; and my experience with this similar to what Palmac06 is describing. Live channels softer than other.....geuss it is what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by glenada View Post
    Weak sound on Fox News = good thing.
    I'm thinking they may have turned the volume down on FNC to adjust for all the crazy people shouting at the top of their lungs.

cfclay- I typically use the phones speaker when viewing tv stations so my experience is based on that. I've never tried it with a headset.