1.    #1  
    I am hveing a prob opening a PDF file that I have downloaded with my pre plus. When I try to open it with the PDF veiwer my phone frezes and the only way to get it going again is to pull the battery. Any reson for this
    could be made for adobe reader later than pre. Cam you have it saved in a different .pdf vintage? Can you send it to me to see if I can open it? Is it from a publuc website?
    You can also try a free .pdf converter like PrimoPDF and use it to resave the file as a .pdf again. Sometimes there are simply issues with the file... and as cantaffordit said - it could be a newer file version. This free program does a good job and is safe.
  4.    #4  
    AirNav: PHNL - Honolulu International Airport is the website. I am trying to download the pdf under IAPs - Instrument Approach Procedures for unway 8L.
    Are you trying to download directly to your Pre, or to your PC and then transferring it to your device?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Are you trying to download directly to your Pre, or to your PC and then transferring it to your device?
    I am trying to download it directly to my pre. I am on the go alot as a pilot, so I am trying to do everything from my
    phone.
    I just tried downloading that document to my Pre and experienced the same thing. At this point, I'm thinking that the document was created using a version of Adobe that is not compatible with the version the Pre is using. Unfortunately, there is no work-around for issues with the .pdf viewer right now. Sorry... the only option I see would be to download it to a PC and save it to a different version of .pdf.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I just tried downloading that document to my Pre and experienced the same thing. At this point, I'm thinking that the document was created using a version of Adobe that is not compatible with the version the Pre is using. Unfortunately, there is no work-around for issues with the .pdf viewer right now. Sorry... the only option I see would be to download it to a PC and save it to a different version of .pdf.
    Ok. Thank for the help.
    Yeah... sorry I couldn't supply you with a much better solution!! Hopefully the next update will address some issues with the .pdf viewer. We wouldn't have this issue if Docs2Go was available for us... but what can we do? Hope something comes along for a solution soon!
    Sometimes there are simply issues with the file... and as cantaffordit said - it could be a newer file version. This free program does a good job and is safe.