1.    #1  
    sorry if this has already been answered but I have searched a lot and have not found the answer. I am just starting to enjoy the on screen keyboard patch, but have a questions about it. is there a way to have the keyboard come up with out being in a text field or being in the launcher menu and double tapping? I find that it would be useful to be able to use the universal search options from the main screen without having to either open the slider or go into the launch menus and then bring up the VKB. Is there a patch or icon for this? an Icon for the VKB would be great because then it can just sit in the quick launch bar and be activated whenever and where ever. Maybe a patch that would allow the double tap to bring up the keyboard regardless of set conditions. or a device menu patch similar to the flashlight patch and could be activated by just touching the screen.

thanks
    What does this button do?

crappy phones -->treo 600--> 700p--> 755p--> Pre--->Pre- 2.1 F104-----Franken Pre+ 2.1 f105 ---> Franken pre2 2.2.4
    touchpad 16gig uberkernel woop woop!!!
    It's a suggestion, but there is no option for this yet. I wouldn't use this much since I barely use the VK.
  3.    #3  
    bump
    What does this button do?

crappy phones -->treo 600--> 700p--> 755p--> Pre--->Pre- 2.1 F104-----Franken Pre+ 2.1 f105 ---> Franken pre2 2.2.4
    touchpad 16gig uberkernel woop woop!!!
    "just like your rims still spin even after your car stops/ then where will you spend eternity after your heart stops huh?"