1.    #1  
    I have a Sprint Pre, and there is a lot of oreo. Can anyone help?
    You can try the method involving applying pressure to the face of the phone and sliding it open and closed and not opening it with your thumb on one side of the pre because that just worsens it
  3.    #3  
    i tried that and it only helped for little while
    I have read in a older thread that some cases help with the oreo effect, try searching in the Accessories threads
    Does "without taking it apart" include not removing the back and battery? If not, I used this method http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...e-no-tape.html, and it worked for me. I actually didn't use a pen like suggested in the post, but instead used a small flat-head screwdriver. This made a world of difference with my Pre. There's very very little oreo, the slider feels nice, and the whole device feels solid and sturdy.

-Skippy
    Here's what i did. worked like a charm!
    and don't keep twisting to 'see' if it is getting worse. There is supposed to be a little play so it can slide.

picking at it just makes it worse. It's like the hinge on your old flip phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    and don't keep twisting to 'see' if it is getting worse. There is supposed to be a little play so it can slide.

picking at it just makes it worse. It's like the hinge on your old flip phone.
    or like scabs!!! lol