Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    the plastic glossy back for my pre plus I don't like the touchstone back that much I think I'd rather have the glossy back.. So where do you think I can get one of those?
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    ebay
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    sprint stores don't have em?
    I don't recommend that. The damn thing is extremely slippery.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    They don't have them listed on the Palm website, but if memory serves me...you should be able to call Palm and order one if you can't find it anywhere else.
    The pre plus don't come with the touchstone back and the glossy back?
    Quote Originally Posted by xenioss View Post
    the plastic glossy back for my pre plus I don't like the touchstone back that much I think I'd rather have the glossy back.. So where do you think I can get one of those?
    Hope you like smudges and fingerprints because the original shiny black back collects them like a sponge does water. It also makes the Pre a bit harder to hold on to as the surface is much slicker than the Touchstone back. The flat black Touchstone back is an improvement over the shiny black back. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    The pre plus don't come with the touchstone back and the glossy back?

No, I believe the Pre Plus doesn't come with the touchstone back cover. The Sprint Pre doesn't come with it. The touchstone back cover comes separately or with the touchstone kit. I just checked ebay, and they sell the back covers on there for around 5-7 dollars.
    Last edited by kid james; 05/21/2010 at 02:12 PM.
    I just checked ebay, and they have the back covers on the site.