1.    #1  
    Let me start this off by saying I love Web OS. And then let me follow that up with...

UGH

I've got a piece of paper holding my battery in place, I've got a piece of paper allowing my power button to function,and I finally got this dang phone out of the stuck in headset mode state. This hardware is joy.

With that being said, I am still trying to make the best of it. My phone has been sluggish for awhile, since installin one of the official updates, and now preware does not pop up an alert when it needs my permission to do something. I'm at a loss and think it may be time to nuke this puppy from orbit and start anew.

if you were in my situation, and unable to trade in the hardware for a new set, what would you do to solve some of the software issues? Full erase then reinstall preware and start from scratch? I'm ok with this approach. I guess I'm ust getting frustrated and looking for some support.
    Quote Originally Posted by fingolfin269 View Post
    I've got a piece of paper holding my battery in place, I've got a piece of paper allowing my power button to function,and I finally got this dang phone out of the stuck in headset mode state. This hardware is joy.
    You need to return your phone to the point of sale for a replacement, it's less than a year old and should be covered under the MFG warranty.

As far as software issues....you should give that phone a webOS Doctor treatment.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by fingolfin269 View Post
    Let me start this off by saying I love Web OS. And then let me follow that up with...

UGH

With that being said, I am still trying to make the best of it. My phone has been sluggish for awhile, since installin one of the official updates, and now preware does not pop up an alert when it needs my permission to do something. I'm at a loss and think it may be time to nuke this puppy from orbit and start anew.

if you were in my situation, and unable to trade in the hardware for a new set, what would you do to solve some of the software issues? Full erase then reinstall preware and start from scratch? I'm ok with this approach. I guess I'm ust getting frustrated and looking for some support.
    Personally, I would remove all the paper fixes, and return it where you bought it (as noted above).
    Agreed take the fixes out and return it , if it was just the sluggish performance a Dr visit would cure that.