Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    My GPS (on Verizon)appears to be working, wasn't before, would say I was @ cell tower

Have tried it a few times now and it's been dead on! Anyone else?
    It said you were at a cell tower? Were you actually at a cell tower?
    Just tested mine: bad as ever. Has me at a location where I was on Monday morning.
    ....another thread????
    -- VZW Pre+ -- Uberk/Gov fixed @ 1ghz -- QPST gps mod -- stock battery (?mugen 3800?) --
    Update: I opened VZ Nav and it updated to the correct location in about 5 seconds. Weird, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by YankBoy View Post
    Update: I opened VZ Nav and it updated to the correct location in about 5 seconds. Weird, huh?
    Yank, you should know better, then to start same discussion again. Don't drip salt on open and bleeding wound
    Quote Originally Posted by hk-usp45 View Post
    Yank, you should know better, then to start same discussion again. Don't drip salt on open and bleeding wound
    Look at the original post. I didn't start this discussion.
    Users of my app GPS Trip Panel have been reporting that the app wakes up the GPS on verizon phones. Check the reviews. I have no way of testing it thought.

Thanks,

Number1pete
    Internet Radio - the best beats on the web

CPUScaling app L337Tech post

Super PreKernel app

If you appreciated any of my help, enjoy any of my apps that I give away for free, or want to see more development from me, think about making a donation. Thanks!