1.    #1  
    With the Pre's battery life being so-so, I decided to use UberKernel and Govanah + screenstate mode to do 125 Mhz ---> 500 Mhz.

What I figure = 500 Mhz (no worse than usual slowness).
    When off, there is the payout = by running at 125Mhz = better battery life.

I think it's panning out. I left the house at 8AM and it's now 10 PM and I'm still at a few %. Normally my phone barely makes it 12 hrs. I'm up to 14 hrs (part of that was my fault for some rather heavy use this evening).

Anyone else try this. Using Govanah to underclock and get better battery life.

In the rare case I need to show-off I can switch to a 800 Mhz profile. But for me, making it thru the day is more paramount. I don't have access to a charger that often.
    Hmm, I suppose if the Pre is just sittin there doing nothin underclocking would work.I personally run screenstate 500/800. and hit the charger several times a day.I use my pre pretty hard all day long so I don't think it would work for me.I would be curious to see if there is a long term effect to underclocking, we know overclocking can shorten the pre's life.
    I was under the impression that scaling to anything lower than 500MHz didn't currently work in Govnah.
  4.    #4  
    So after doing this for a while now (underclocking 125--> 500) + Seidio 1350 battery= i can easily make it 12 hrs and in rare cases 15 hrs a day. The 125 Mhz when it's idle helps. Of course I have GPS to on-demand, and IM chat off but o/w average use.

And if I have that need-for-speed, I just chagne profiles to "turbo" 500/800 but change back when I'm done.
    I created a Conservative profile in Govnah, and so far I really like it. I set it to range from 250Mhz to 800Mhz, and to favor the lower speeds (only bumping up to over 500 when it needed it, like during 3D games and some intensive apps). I've noticed a slight bump in battery life, and overall it seems a bit more efficient because it won't be ALWAYS at 800Mhz and burning through the battery, and it can hit the lower speeds while off or not being used much.
    my pre seems to be much more stable, less lag and better battery keeping the idle speed set at 250, 125 seemed to actually be a bigger battery drain. Then again I don't have a chuck norris pre, can only handle 1g, 1.2g wouldn't run
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotast165 View Post
    my pre seems to be much more stable, less lag and better battery keeping the idle speed set at 250, 125 seemed to actually be a bigger battery drain.

Same here, 125 and messages/phone calls take so long to answer that i miss them. And at 720 MHZ i can get what im doing done faster = less time on phone.
    http://<font color="Navy">Poll: Requ...r webOS</font>

Coming soon-Calm Alarm
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    Palm Pimp.
    Comes with 2 free Pixis.