View Poll Results: How many Touchstones do you use?

Voters
366. You may not vote on this poll

72 19.67%

143 39.07%

98 26.78%

34 9.29%
  • 5+

19 5.19%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    OK, due to the Radio Shack sale, my count now stands at 8 (including one dock and backplate kit that rang up at the dock only price). That means that I now have a spare backplate to hack for an extended battery cover.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    where is the none option?
  3.    #103  
    Quote Originally Posted by jakelaw View Post
    where is the none option?
    Read post #3.

So pretty much this thread is for Touchstone users.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Just one. Partially because I already had a car charger for my old Treo that works fine with the Pre, so I can charge up quick between jobs, and my work is mobile, so no need for a desk charger. If/when a new phone comes out that uses the same charger, I'll probably get a second then. Just no need for two at the moment.
    Currently I use 2 Touchstones, one in the home office and one in the office.

I also would like to use a Touchstone in my car. Unfortunately, there is no official solution for a Palm Pre car holder with integrated Touchstone. Palm, why not?
    The future of HP/Palm and WebOS without updates to WebOS 2.x for older WebOS-devices? Last one turn of the lights.
    I picked one up today at RadioShack for $16.
    cohoman

Palm Apps:

jVault and jChecklist
    3 for me, home office, work, nightstand.
    My Pre is still in the mail, but I went ahead and cleared out my two local Radioshacks of Touchstones. My current count is three - one for my bed, desk, and car. I might pick up a spare when I drive out to a slightly further away Radioshack.
    Only one, when I bought the phone I thought it had normal mini USB, not the micro USB.
    3 with a 4th in my backpack for travel use!!
    Just Fun!!
    4, 3 @ home, 1 @ work.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan D. View Post
    Currently I use 2 Touchstones, one in the home office and one in the office.

I also would like to use a Touchstone in my car. Unfortunately, there is no official solution for a Palm Pre car holder with integrated Touchstone. Palm, why not?
    Hey bro... U dont need an "official" Palm solution... many people, including me (Post #333) have done it and it looks really good...

Check this Thread out...
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Man, the next WebOs phone they come out with better be compatabile with the touch stones are we're all screwed!

I have two right now..can't pass up a deal so if I see one on sale I'll probably buy it.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    2, one for night stand and one for the bed.
    we've got two at home...
    need to get another cord though... so i don't have to take mine off the charger every day in order to charge my phone at work...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Radio shack has been closing them out. They are now on sale at Best Buy, too.

In fact, I read earlier that some RS stores are down to $15
    I wish those stores were near me. I went to 3 stores before I found a store with any still in stock and I got the last one that they had.

So for now, I have 4: work, home office, bedroom, car.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Well I voted for two as I have one at home and one in the office. After reading this thread I need to change my vote to 3 since I just ordered one for the car!
  19.    #119  
    Quote Originally Posted by jwilsonmoore View Post
    need to get another cord though... so i don't have to take mine off the charger every day in order to charge my phone at work...
    A cable or an AC adapter? Check out this thread for Touchstone compatible AC and car chargers.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-adapters.html
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    5 for me.

1 - on my desk at the office
    1 - upstairs on the nightstand
    1 - downstairs on the desk in my home office
    2 - automobile (1 dashboard mounted on each of my two cars).

TTB
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast