View Poll Results: How many Touchstones do you use?

Voters
366. You may not vote on this poll

72 19.67%

143 39.07%

98 26.78%

34 9.29%
  • 5+

19 5.19%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    So.. I have 0 Touchstones. Am I not welcome in this thread?
    Post #3 my friend.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    I've got all kinds of stuff. 2 Touchstones (one near computer, one in the car), 1 car charger, USB cable, and another wall charger that I'm not sure what to do with.

Buying accessories is like an illness

I think I'm done now. And i hope the next Palm device that comes out uses the Touchstone; they're way too cool to throw away!
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    I meant to put an option for 0 but I forgot. I can't edit the poll. Sorry.

You all should have Touchstones anyway.
    FAIL
    Zero touchstones still works for some of us.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    So.. I have 0 Touchstones. Am I not welcome in this thread?
    LOL, all are always welcome. IMO
    I was a proud supporter of Palm, HP
    WebOS running on the Palm Pre, Pixi, and now the TouchPad.

Amazon =
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    FAIL
    Zero touchstones still works for some of us.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Quote Originally Posted by mayo1024 View Post
    ... two in bedroom ...
    Maybe one of those touchstones will get lucky. You could end up with a whole litter of touchstones!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    lol^^^
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Had two of them, but one quit working.
    3 touchstones; 1 near my bed, 1 next to my work laptop, and 1 in my minivan's cup holder. I would buy two more just for traveling and as a backup.

Side note: Wishful thinking, it would be nice if a future iteration of the Touchstone's magnetic face could rotate and change angles which would facilitate better screen viewing and/or mounting(less usb cord tangles)..., I think it'll sell like hotcakes.
    I to wish i had a couple TS's but haven't been able to find any at Ratshack or the Best Buys, all sold out around here.At 50 bucks a pop at VZW I'll just keep waiting for them to show up at best buy someday.
    have 2 one for me and one for my girlfriend got them at the shack for $20 each! for the kit!
    3, 1 on my nightstand, 1 in the livingroom & 1 in my car. Plus my 12 year old has 1 in his room for his PRE.
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    My wife and I both have Pre's, yet we have zero touchstones.
    I have USB's everywhere, the jack won't wear out before the phone does, it's just not that big a deal to plug it in. IF I knew the next device (knock on wood) would be compatible with touchstones, I would probably buy several in a heartbeat. But if this is only going to be a one or two year device, it isn't worth it.
    2 is enough for me. One at work which hangs out right below my computer screen. One on the desk in my bedroom. Between charging at home and at work I rarely need to charge in the car... if I do I use the regular old car charger.
    Work Desk
    F150
    Home Desk
    Next to Couch
    Quote Originally Posted by neve View Post
    I have USB's everywhere, the jack won't wear out before the phone does, it's just not that big a deal to plug it in. IF I knew the next device (knock on wood) would be compatible with touchstones, I would probably buy several in a heartbeat. But if this is only going to be a one or two year device, it isn't worth it.
    I seriously hope the next gen Palm phones are compatible with Touchstone... Initially it seemed like a gimmicky piece of technology, but since my girlfriend bought it for me I felt obligated to use it. Glad I did... not having to plug in your phone is a really nice thing.
    I wish Canada would start marking them down...right now the kit with the back and touchstone is $79.99. Picking one up next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by neve View Post
    Having had my second Pre replaced yesterday due to the USB port shorting out the touchscreen, I intend to plug it in as little as possible.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Can I use the palm cigarette charger to power the touchstone or does it need more juice?
    One in my home and office, and the newer 1/2 price one from Radio Shack is now in my car.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast