1.    #1  
    It's really hard taking a pic using the space bar or the on screen button.. so i saw this patch that would allow you to enable capture, when press either the up or down volume keys. Instead of taking the pic it turn the volume up or down depending on the button press. does anyone ever had this experience with this patch? If so! Did you ever get it to work?
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    It's really hard taking a pic using the space bar or the on screen button.. so i saw this patch that would allow you to enable capture, when press either the up or down volume keys. Instead of taking the pic it turn the volume up or down depending on the button press. does anyone ever had this experience with this patch? If so! Did you ever get it to work?
    Yep, works like a champ.
    Actually...it works just fine over here!
    I got it works 4 me just fine ..
  5.    #5  
    ok,time to doc and try again... thanks for the info guys.
    no need to doc. did you restart your device? I would uninstall>restart install>restart and see if that works before you dr.
    why does everyone Dr. There phones when little things go wrong. I don't get it. First thing would be to uninstall all ur patches and reload those.

never done a dr. How long does it take you to get everything back to normal? Emails. Podcasts, contacts, patches, dr.ing ur phone seems like a last resort to me not cause a button doesn't work in a patch
    With DrewPre's backup utility and Webo Save/Restore doctoring the phone is relatively painless now.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    With my pixi it works fine no problems