Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I have a charger at home and at work. The touchstone is really convenient. Besides that, I have a spare battery.

I just charge it whenever I can, and use the spare battery in a pinch. I wish it would last all day, but it doesn't. I never run out, though, due to the periodic charging and spare battery. I refuse to disable features in order to save battery...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Not at all. Im in the house. Also, i pretty much deleted all the new apps i got. And actually now, i suspect that its the roaming thats messing me up because since sprint updated me to the new roaming (auto A & B, Sprint only) and back to the old one, my roaming has kept messing up. Jumping from 3 bars to non and then reconnecting. I would update it but i have 0 Sprint coverage down here, hence i always roam when im home.
    I'm suspecting the battery drain is some app or patch. I've had pretty good battery drain with my mugen 1400... was getting about 20 hours with light use but now it's draining faster. I might doctor it and see if it actually was some apps or patches that were killing my battery as well.
    I have the same issue as well. It just started happening this weekend. Really ticking me off. I also cannot get my phone to go into wifi mode. I think I need to do a full erase, but I don't know how to get all my photos off my phone.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234