Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    So I did a little researching. Zumo is great, especially now that theres an app for it on the pre. Yet 2.5 GB not alot. As well as Drop Box, (for the free its only 2 GB) Face it, not paying for space. So i found this site ADrive.com – 50GB of Free Online Storage & Backup and i I made an account. I logged on on my pc and uploaded a movie, a few songs, and a pic. So than came the real experiment, tried accessing the site and account on my pre. It pulled up and i saw all my files and i could view them right there. The best part you might be asking, free account of 50 GB! So basically i can sorta say I have a 50 GB pre
    Thanks, wonder how good they are though.
    It says 14 day trial?

NM
  4.    #4  
    yeah theres the basic one thats free... nothing fancy cant transfer or upload your vids or pics on your pre to this while using ur pre, have to do it with a pc but def not bad
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    it looks like ADrive is more targeted at backup than anywhere-access. If you're looking for paid backup you also might want to check out Mozy or Carbonite, but 50 GB free looks like a great deal.
    Can you set your Pre mp3 player to play straight from that folder?
  7.    #7  
    its 50 free, don't have to pay. Yeah i guess just a place to store all your music, vids, pics, alot more space
  8.    #8  
    Not too sure.. im not super advance.... id be willing to try and creat a app for it so its easier to access like zumo but if someone can send a developer my way to help me id apprecite it
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerNamedfTony07 View Post
    Not too sure.. im not super advance.... id be willing to try and creat a app for it so its easier to access like zumo but if someone can send a developer my way to help me id apprecite it
    Do they have an API?
  10.    #10  
    Not sure... could you explain api for me?
    Not sure... could you explain api for me?
    Application programming interface - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    just to be sure, are you able to stream music and videos from your pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalez2066 View Post
    just to be sure, are you able to stream music and videos from your pre?
    From what I gather (I don't have a Pre yet), you can stream audio easily, video seams to be limited to Youtube.
  14.    #14  
    Basically i can stream youtubes but thye take too long to load .... so you can download em to ur pre... and it stores them on your palm ... but with zumo or the A drive i mentioned you can just upload them, plus movies you have downloaded to that and when you open them up on your pre they play pretty flawlessly
    Heads up, as I've mentioned in several other threads, I have a DropBox app in-development
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  16.    #16  
    Are you using ares?
    Are you using ares?
    If that was directed at me, nah, while I know many who do like Ares, I personally prefer Komodo, and to a lesser extent, Eclipse.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    I have a DropBox app in-development
    Almost one year since then. Still some development going on?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZehHa View Post
    Almost one year since then. Still some development going on?
    it was put on hold while I worked on other projects and at the earliest I'd be working on it after ArchiveXtractor.

Jason: To put a bug in your ear ... DropTunes integration would be AWESOME

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast