1.    #1  
    I love lunch time!! I get to put away my work and concentrate on the pre forum. So here is a tip for those of you who have the Zumo Drive app and account. If not
    1.) Go to Zumodrive.com on your pc and create an account.
    2.) Once done, go to the apps catalog on your palm device and search Zumo drive, the app should come up and download it.
    3.) Click the app once it is done, and it should ask you to sign in to your account.
    There your done that!!

There is a patch in preware that allows you to fully download the youtube video to your phone.

1.) click the preware app
    2.) it will cycle and load.
    3.) once complete, click on available packages
    4.) Scroll down to patch, and than youtube, click the one that says video downloads ( with a pic of the you tube icon you would see on your pre) dont click the one that says no truncating.
    5.) let it download and luna restart.

Now you can go to your youtube app...
    1.)Click or type in a video you want. When it comes up click on the right side with the title and time and star rating, not the video itself.
    2.) it will show u the video and a small description and on the bottom you will see a more button, click that and click download. It will download your video and save it to you phone. You can access it anytime from the video app and under loaded videos.

Now I don't like saving the videos on my phone, takes up room i could be using for apps. So i will plug my phone in click on Usb drive, not charging phone.

1.)go to your pc and go to my computer and click the Zumo drive (z Right click and create new folder and name it Videos or something
    2.) Than go to my computers again, (you'll have your zumo still open) and go to pre (e
    3.) go to downloads, you will see the youtube video you downloaded. click and drag it to the zumo video folder you created, and bam... its saved there.

So now if you go to your zumo app on your phone, you will see the video folder, and your videos there... and you won't be wasting valuable phone space.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    That is awesome! Thanks for the info!!
  3.    #3  
    very welcome, i hope it was not confusing..
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerNamedfTony07 View Post
    very welcome, i hope it was not confusing..
    Not confusing at all. Thanks for the idea! Storarge space on my Pre is very limited

This tip is GRRRRREAT!
    I just wish I could get ZumoDrive to stream the videos at a reasonable speed.
  6.    #6  
    I also made a post about a online storage site, 50GB free, if you wanna use that instead of zumo. i just thought zumo was easier since there is an app you can just go to... instead of logging online.. i might have to set to work on an app or if anyone knows a developer who would be willing to colaberate with me send him my way
  7.    #7  
    You've had problem with zumo and streaming you tube vids? mine takes a sec to load, and sometimes wont start right away. i have to manually hit the play button than it flies
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Not confusing at all. Thanks for the idea! Storarge space on my Pre is very limited

This tip is GRRRRREAT!
    Oh come on!...I know you knew this already lol.
    Snap, why didn't I think of that? Good way to save/create Youtube playlists or folders from your device.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Dumb question.

If I just click and drag the video from the Pre drive to the Zumo drive, won't I still have the file on my Pre?

Don't I need to either cut and paste or delete after I copy it from the Pre?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Oh come on!...I know you knew this already lol.
    I never really paid much attention to Zumo Drive, Dropbox, etc. Now that I'm actually looking them up, they seem very useful. Thanks for having too much faith in my knowledge though
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I never really paid much attention to Zumo Drive, Dropbox, etc. Now that I'm actually looking them up, they seem very useful. Thanks for having too much faith in my knowledge though
    Ahh...Well, its perfect for streaming movies too lol...I stream movies that i saved on zumodrive to my Pre, you know, since the Sprint Pre only has 8gigs..There isnt much you can do with that little space.
  13.    #13  
    yeah once you drag it to the folder in the zumo, you can just go to the pre folder when its in usb mode on ur pc and delete it or you can do it on ur pre with a simple swipe