1.    #1  
    I was sitting in my car last night waiting to head into church. I pulled out my phone to make sure I had everything silenced and noticed a couple smudges, so I used the cloth case to remove them. I must have blanked out or something, b/c the next thing I knew I was polishing my phone like I was waxing a fine automobile. I even breathed on it to create condensation to help in the cleaning. But...it sure does look good all polished up! I just hope nobody saw me having a moment with my phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by YankBoy View Post
    I was sitting in my car last night waiting to head into church. I pulled out my phone to make sure I had everything silenced and noticed a couple smudges, so I used the cloth case to remove them. I must have blanked out or something, b/c the next thing I knew I was polishing my phone like I was waxing a fine automobile. I even breathed on it to create condensation to help in the cleaning. But...it sure does look good all polished up! I just hope nobody saw me having a moment with my phone.

Guilty as charged your Honor.
    The first step is admitting it...
    I just wipe my screen off on my shirt and carry on.
    I have cleaned a few things in my car, at night, outside of a church....but not a phone.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    I have cleaned a few things in my car, at night, outside of a church....but not a phone.
    Guilty guilty guilty...I've found myself doing this more than once. Maybe a case or skin would help curb this obsession lol.
    I find myself doing the same thing. I really need to get my screen protector put back on this new Pre. Makes it soooo much easier to keep looking clean!
    I also constantly clean my Pre. I noticed yesterday that I have the infamous USB crack! I've been searching for a way to stop it before it eventually extends to the screen...

Besides the crack, my Pre's exterior is flawless Oh, I see a smudge actually... Gotta clean that.
    Ha! Glad I'm not the only one. I keep a lens cleaning cloth in my console just for this....and in my desk at work....and at home...

Quote Originally Posted by andidendel View Post
    Ha! Glad I'm not the only one. I keep a lens cleaning cloth in my console just for this....and in my desk at work....and at home...

You need one of those microfiber shirts. Then you'll always have a way to clean your Pre!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    You need one of those microfiber shirts. Then you'll always have a way to clean your Pre!
    Do they make those in 'portly?'
    Do they make those in 'portly?'
    I would assume so I know I read an article about them somewhere... Probably Engadget.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I would assume so I know I read an article about them somewhere... Probably Engadget.
    Think I'll keep my little scrap of cloth over spending the $150+

'Wipe Shirt' disregards mother, encourages you to wipe gadgets on your sleeve -- Engadget
    Think I'll keep my little scrap of cloth over spending the $150+

[url='Wipe Shirt' disregards mother, encourages you to wipe gadgets on your sleeve -- Engadget[/url]
    Oh wow... I didn't realize they were so expensive.
    i do the same sh!@t, while on the other hand my gf's pre is dirty as hell
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!