Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    So does that includes RADIOTIME app?
    Quote Originally Posted by wikddrmz View Post
    So does that includes RADIOTIME app?
    Not sure what you mean, but the RadioTime app is a Free application available to all WebOS users. One of my favorite and most used apps btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Not sure what you mean, but the RadioTime app is a Free application available to all WebOS users. One of my favorite and most used apps btw.
    You can look under sport , shows, then team. I found Chargers there one time and save it. You might be able to find Packers there once football season starts. Unless they block the feed? Love radiotime
    You can look under sport , shows, then team. I found Chargers there one time and save it. You might be able to find Packers there once football season starts. Unless they block the feed? Love radiotime
    Ahh.. ok, gotcha. Yes, it includes RadioTime. You can pull up stations that are part of the NFL network for broadcasting games (in Wisconsin it's the Packer Radio Network), but all streaming feeds are cut off from those stations once the games start. No legit station will risk losing their license and getting hit with huge fines by broadcasting games over the net. It simply isn't worth it for a radio station to lose their broadcast license for that. They will broadcast Pre and Post game coverage, but that's it. During the games they always run some stupid infomercial or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Ahh.. ok, gotcha. Yes, it includes RadioTime. You can pull up stations that are part of the NFL network for broadcasting games (in Wisconsin it's the Packer Radio Network), but all streaming feeds are cut off from those stations once the games start. No legit station will risk losing their license and getting hit with huge fines by broadcasting games over the net. It simply isn't worth it for a radio station to lose their broadcast license for that. They will broadcast Pre and Post game coverage, but that's it. During the games they always run some stupid infomercial or something.
    Thanks . Now I gotta find another way around if I'm on the road. I live 6hrs away so I get the raiders on the radio & TV. Darn you NFL WHY WHY WHY LOL Hey congrats Mr. Mod.
    Thanks . Now I gotta find another way around if I'm on the road. I live 6hrs away so I get the raiders on the radio & TV. Darn you NFL WHY WHY WHY LOL Hey congrats Mr. Mod.
    LOL Thanks
    Yes, I feel the pain.. believe me. I work in Chicago, and live in the burbs, and the local stations don't show Packer games - even if the Bears aren't playing - unless it's a Nationally televised game (and even then they will show a different game if there are 2 on at the same time). Grrrrrrr.... I think I'm going to install a Slingbox at my parent's house in Wisconsin this year so I can stream the games to my home... and eventually my Pre (hopefully)! So.. you aren't the only one who thinks this sux.
    each station has to manually turn off their streaming during the game, and not all remember to do so. if you go down the list you'll usually find one who left it on. maybe the NFL has caught onto this and has been cracking down on the stations, but not that i've heard.

an internet-only subscription to sirius is not expensive. they carry every game through legit NFL license.

put a webcam in your parents house so you can listen/watch :>

or call them and tell them to leave the phone next to the speaker :>

you can also call the radio station and ask to be left on hold, they usually have the live feed as the on-hold audio.
    Quote Originally Posted by rswst8 View Post
    ...or call them and tell them to leave the phone next to the speaker :>
    haha... I've done this!
    are you saying we cant watch the nfl network thursday night games live on our pre anymore??
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by r0xah View Post
    are you saying we cant watch the nfl network thursday night games live on our pre anymore??
    Nope - not on Sprint.
    NFL Mobile is about to be released on Verizon but the Pre Plus is not listed as a compatible device. Go to verizonwireless.com/nfl and check it out for yourself.
    we can still watch the espn games on sprint
    Is Slingbox available for the Verizon Pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by JimOhara View Post
    Is Slingbox available for the Verizon Pre?
    No, nor the Sprint or ATT versions.
    Sling needs to get off their butts and get a Web OS player into beta.
    It's the only thing I miss from my Treo 700p.
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    we can still watch the espn games on sprint
    I wouldn't bet the farm on that.
    I doubt the NFL will allow ESPN to stream their games on non VZW phones now that they have the exclusive NFL Mobile service.
    This is one of the very few things I miss about the BB Storm. The Verizon NFL app came out a week before I switched to the Pre Plus. I was told by the guy at the store that the app was available for the Pre, but he obviously didn't know what the heck he was talking about.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12