1.    #1  
    It's a fairly simple question, but does it restore EVERYTHING?
    If you remember from my last thread, my palm decided to die on me, so it got sent away and now I'm getting a brand new one, free of charge

Only thing bad about that is all my contacts, notes, calendar information, texts, pictures, videos ect went down with the ship. Will it all be restored? I don't really care if it won't be, just curious. (:
    contacts, some settings and memos. I know I am forgetting something. All picture/videos and most phone setting will be lost. You will also have to reload all those Apps you had. Your profile though is linked with the App Cat so when you download the Apps from Palm again you will not have to repay for them.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    contacts, some settings and memos. I know I am forgetting something. All picture/videos and most phone setting will be lost.
    Oh, slightly disappointing. I'm mostly concerned about my notes, but if those aren't restored I won't be too upset. You win some, you lose some.
    Quote Originally Posted by lissah xox View Post
    Oh, slightly disappointing. I'm mostly concerned about my notes, but if those aren't restored I won't be too upset. You win some, you lose some.
    If you used the Memos app for your notes then they should come back.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    If you used the Memos app for your notes then they should come back.
    Yup, I did. The colourful sticky notes. Good to know, thanks!
    Regarding apps: the restore will give your back your app catalog apps, but not homebrew.