1.    #1  
    OK, so when Mobile Hotspot appeared by mistake in the App Catalog I downloaded it and got an error. Didn't even look to see if it was on my phone, thought it didn't work. Well, it's there and it kind of works.

I was able to launch it and get my iPod Touch working, but not my wifes HTC Touch Pro 2 or my MacBook Pro. I'll work on getting the other devices to work but the iPod worked fine. This is one glitch I kind of like

Here is a pic of it running on my Sprint Palm Pre (original from launch day!!!)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    I was able to do the same as you, but when I tried to use the data on my laptop, it would not work, seemed like there was no data to grease the wheels.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    I also downloaded, had used the one above which works great also, but lost it on doctoring, hadn't reloaded, so jumped on this one day event.

The beauty is Sprint Customer Service can't say anything if I walk into store with it on phone!!

However, the version is different from above, v1.0.14. So I am curious what will happen with next update (one of the last updates, I think 1.4.0 broke it). Any knowledge? Will run with it until then, but might get updated automatically since its different.
    thanks to those who made this available! works great!
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    thank you so much you dont know how much you helped me with this link again thank you.
    Thanks Nacho B, I'll check the thread out and get it greased up so it works with my lap top too.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    I was able to do the same as you, but when I tried to use the data on my laptop, it would not work, seemed like there was no data to grease the wheels.
    After enabling MHS, you may see your 3G icon disappear. Give it some time (possibly up to a minute), it should reappear and then you'll have internet access.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers