Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mine too.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    mine has reverted back to 60664 as well. hopefully we see a prl update soon cuz my pre's battery in low signal areas (like my house) is terrible.
    Yeh...my Pre signal at home is slim to non...I might as well just turn my phone radios off if im going to switch to Sprint Only.
    whew...glad to hear that other are reporting the PRL was rolled back. Mine did also. I also thought the PRL update was funny because usually all my phones will update to the new PRL (Instinct, Moment, Rant) when forced to update. This time only my Pre showed the new PRL but the others didn't.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    (I wish I saw this earlier.. Ah well..)
    Sprint staff knew nothing about Auto A/B but good to see it rolled back to obvious options. (60664 here as well)

To those asking about 4G in SLC they said probably late July early Aug and if you get the EVO you will have to pay the extra $10 a month even without a 4G option. They claim that the extra fee has more to do with just the 4G coverage but to "handle what the EVO can do" as far as data.
    There are 30 cities with 4G already and here is a list of the cities to come this summer.
    Everybody wants some!..
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by swissarmy View Post
    I was told by the Evo launch or very soon after. I was told it would stretch from Salt Lake to as far as maybe Layton in the north. Not sure how far to the south. I too, use Sprint only & have had no problems with signal.
    I asked about this as well and apparently installing 4G towers, (which are not really towers anymore, they are much smaller), is not that complicated and supposedly SLC is getting just 1 and is enough to cover the entire city and if you are not to far out in any direction you will still be able to pick it up.. .
    Everybody wants some!..
    I just updated mine and it says 60666. No "a" or "b" option though, just Sprint or automatic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spydrbutt View Post
    I just updated mine and it says 60666. No "a" or "b" option though, just Sprint or automatic.
    Same here.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123