Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Hey guys thought you would get a laugh out of what Sprint techs put on replacement orders.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hahhaaha

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan

lol
    Aren't things made by Playschool pretty durable? They have to stand up to the punishment of little kids...
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Aren't things made by Playschool pretty durable? They have to stand up to the punishment of little kids...
    my thougts exactly! Playschool most certainly had no hand in the Pre.
    playskool stuff isn't all that durable anymore. Kinda like how Tonka used to be made out of metal and was able to survive me and my 5 brothers and still able to be handed down to my nephew. Now it's all plastic Chinese import crap
    Hahaha... too bad they aren't made by Tonka!!

Edit: Just saw AOW's post above... great minds think alike! My Tonka truck (original metal type) took a beating and still looks great today.. many, many years later.
    Quote Originally Posted by AOW View Post
    playskool stuff isn't all that durable anymore. Kinda like how Tonka used to be made out of metal and was able to survive me and my 5 brothers and still able to be handed down to my nephew. Now it's all plastic Chinese import crap
    I used to have some metal Tonka trucks when I was younger... They were great!

I also had some Tonka trucks that used to be my dad's when he was a kid. Those things were unbreakable.

So... Should the next WebOS device be made out of metal?
    Quote Originally Posted by AOW View Post
    (Off Topic)
    My brother and I still have our old Tonka toys... all metal! Those things can take a beating!! But now some kid may 'hurt' himself on it.

You know what we did when we got hurt? Threw a band-aid on it and kept on playing!!
    Quote Originally Posted by fastamx79 View Post
    (Off Topic)
    My brother and I still have our old Tonka toys... all metal! Those things can take a beating!! But now some kid may 'hurt' himself on it.

You know what we did when we got hurt? Threw a band-aid on it and kept on playing!!
    LOL... how many times did you get hurt because someone THREW the Tonka dumptruck at you? I know I did! (ok.. i threw it too). Those things were the great 'equalizers' of the sandbox!

OOps... sorry OP... your thread got hijacked by memories!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    LOL... how many times did you get hurt because someone THREW the Tonka dumptruck at you? I know I did! (ok.. i threw it too). Those things were the great 'equalizers' of the sandbox!

OOps... sorry OP... your thread got hijacked by memories!
    Yeah... nothing like getting the bulldozer rammed into your arm, then taking the dump truck and 'crashing' it into my brother, then I get grounded because "you're older and supposed to know better" LOL!!!

Yeah, sorry OP for the hijack!
    That is funny...
    Quote Originally Posted by fastamx79 View Post
    Yeah... nothing like getting the bulldozer rammed into your arm, then taking the dump truck and 'crashing' it into my brother, then I get grounded because "you're older and supposed to know better" LOL!!!

Yeah, sorry OP for the hijack!
    hahaha... I totally forgot about the bulldozer! That thing was dangerous as a weapon. How many kids jumped like rabbits if the saw that thing flying at them... the blade on the front was always sharp, banged up, and slightly rusty. It was like a Tonka ninja knife flying at you!
    Those old Tonkas were the real thing. I dug up the front of my house with those!
    What do they use for the black box flight data recorder? How about that stuff!