1.    #1  
    I've just been sent a replacement Pre from Verizon. Before I box up and return to them my original Pre, should I wipe it first? Should I do that before activating the new Pre? I just wonder if it would be safe to do that in order to protect any information that may be stored on my original Pre.

What do you think?
    secure erase and doctor, that i what i would do.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    If there isn't any patches on the device,then you have no problems sending it back. Just erase things you don't wanna share. All other information will be return to your new phone,once you log into your profile. Enjoy your new phone.
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    Definitely do a secure erase. Doctoring shouldn't be necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minsc View Post
    True new versions do not touch the USB drive portion. I like the idea of erasing my erased data.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    yes.. secure erase.. i have a few mms pics that i'm sure the girls who sent them wouldn't like it if they got out..
    Quote Originally Posted by Minsc View Post