1.    #1  
    <post removed>
    Last edited by errade; 05/19/2010 at 02:24 PM.
    So they're not even letting you buy it outright... hmm...

Wondering if they're trying to force the existing Pres to be sold first.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    if your pre needs replacing 3 times...o2 give you a brand new phone..if they then say no to the pre plus, threaten legal action and the 19 year old on the other side of the phone will give you the phone.
    Sure you get double the ram,double the memory which is cool
    however you still get oreo for free,
    I for one will not have a pre plus for 2 years after using the pre for 2 years.
    I love WebOS but not on a pre for 4 years.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    I had a slightly different conversation with O2 retentions which I got a lower price but did mention the option of a cost price purchase and that might be cheaper (no price though, reading your post this is concerning) I would prefer that option as I am not tied to a new contract.

On a side note I did get to speak to someone at O2 who was both knowledgeable about the Pre and positive about it which was a pleasant surprise!
    Last edited by Benuk; 05/19/2010 at 02:54 PM.
    I don't see why if you have an already existing plan for the pre you can not buy the plus for say £400-£500, you would still be paying your monthly bill for the original and not getting any extra minutes.
    If the next webOS phone comes out before my contract is up they had best let me upgrade to it.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    The pre plus isn't even released yet on O2.Its set for release on the 28th.
    The O2 systems dont even show the phone as available yet.
    So as the original post has been removed are you saying that if you have an existing pre on the 2 year deal. o2 wont let you upgrade at all???
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wardie View Post
    So as the original post has been removed are you saying that if you have an existing pre on the 2 year deal. o2 wont let you upgrade at all???
    O2 will let you upgrade as per their usual rules.

The rules are:
    one month before the contract end, unless you are a gold priority tier customer ( i.e high spender)
    If you are a gold tier member its three months before contractv end.

The only other way to do it is to pay the remaining months of your contract in one go,and you can then upgrade immediately onto a new contract.