Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Or you could use the homebrew app Quick System Tasks which has a setting to turn off the screen while on the touchstone, in addition to many other system settings, like 3g vs. 2g.
    If it's not frozen, don't try and thaw it.
    I haven't had any issue with the hardware. Its been solid.
    Scotty,
    How's things going for you?
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    716 Global Posts
    After a week and a half, my AT&T version of the Pre Plus has been rock solid. No Oreo effect, keyboard and build quality seems to be perfect, and it did survive a drop from my desk. On occasion when I leave it on the Touchstone it gets a bit hot, but that isn't a problem. It makes it through a work day on a single charge as well, so no battery life problems at this point.
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    I was finally able to exchange my ATT Pre Plus. Checked through several units. Compromise had to be made for the lesser of two evils. The ones without oreo effect have the issue of the gesture area rocking up and down (see the first post of this thread). Ones with very small oreo effect doesn't have this rocking problem. I chose one with very small oreo effect. I rather not have that rocking up and down problem every time I have the keyboard open and tapping on the gesture area. I know that would drive me nuts. Sigh... can't they make them without both issues?
    Quote Originally Posted by Targon View Post
    After a week and a half, my AT&T version of the Pre Plus has been rock solid. No Oreo effect, keyboard and build quality seems to be perfect, and it did survive a drop from my desk. On occasion when I leave it on the Touchstone it gets a bit hot, but that isn't a problem. It makes it through a work day on a single charge as well, so no battery life problems at this point.
    +1
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123