Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Just got my AT&T Pre+ on Sunday and have spent the good portion of this week getting things tweaked to how I'd like it. With the AT&T overclocking now available, I just downloaded and installed.

Woo-hoo!!!! Man, I absolutely love my Pre+!!!

Thanks to Rod and all the webOS developers who continue to amaze me with their great apps. Will be donating soon--have to wait for payday next week--after spending some cash earlier this week to get my Pre+
    Also did the overclock just now. Here's hoping for better battery life, running the screenstate 125/800mhz governor.
    i just installed this too with govnah and i didnt see any speed increase that i could tell.

i just test ran it on a few apps that were pre-installed on the phone and it all seem the same. my setting was set to 800 mhz on screen state

maybe it works better when lots of apps are installed and more cards open but since i dont have lots of apps or open a bunch of cards, since i didnt see any major speed changes, i just set it to the default palm profile for now.

people who installed this on their at&t phone, please post your review or results.
    installed and lovin it. Can't wait to pick up my new extended battery on Monday. Still waiting for my Zagg to set.

Too soon for a review but so far so good. I've also been playing around with the patches, need to find out which combination works best. Will require a lot of playing with.
    Quote Originally Posted by c_legaspi View Post
    i just installed this too with govnah and i didnt see any speed increase that i could tell.

i just test ran it on a few apps that were pre-installed on the phone and it all seem the same. my setting was set to 800 mhz on screen state

maybe it works better when lots of apps are installed and more cards open but since i dont have lots of apps or open a bunch of cards, since i didnt see any major speed changes, i just set it to the default palm profile for now.

people who installed this on their at&t phone, please post your review or results.
    A good way to test it is to time how long it takes for Preware to load all the feeds when it starts up. Do that at 500MHz and 800MHz and you should see the difference.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    A good way to test it is to time how long it takes for Preware to load all the feeds when it starts up. Do that at 500MHz and 800MHz and you should see the difference.

-- Rod
    Ok thanks. i got to play with it more and did notice the speed changes in some apps.

thanks for getting it out to the at&t pre's so quickly.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I just did it and compared it to a stock AT&T Pre and it's a huge difference. It's kinda like the difference between an iPhone 3G and 3GS if anyone has experience with them.

Can anyone verify that they have their ATT PPP running at 800 MHz? I have an 800 MHz kernel from unixpsycho installed but Govnah is showing only 600 with no option to let it go any faster.
    Quote Originally Posted by vasekvi View Post

Can anyone verify that they have their ATT PPP running at 800 MHz? I have an 800 MHz kernel from unixpsycho installed but Govnah is showing only 600 with no option to let it go any faster.
    You're using a 1.4.0 kernel on a 1.4.2 device.

Use the UberKernel instead. Make sure you uninstall that obsolete 1.4.0 kernel properly first.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    OOOOH that was not available in preware the other day! Uber Kernel here I come.
    OOOOH that was not available in preware the other day! Uber Kernel here I come.
    Yeah, Palm only released the 1.4.2 kernel source code yesterday.

-- Rod

Now thats more like it.

Now how about some virtual keyboard action and we will be in business..
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts

Now how about some virtual keyboard action and we will be in business..
    in landscape
    Treo 750 WM6.0/6.1/6.5 > AT&T Palm Pre > Plus Treo 750 | WM 6.1
    working great for me outstanding work people
    Micah lane
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12