Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Are there any Browser options for the pre like opera etc or is the stock browser the only one available for pre?
    Stock is the only one, at this time.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Darn. My problem is when Im doing a google search for example. I click on one of the results from my search, then go back to the results page and the links I have already visited are not highlighted so I just have to remember which ones I've already clicked on. Kinda a pain in alot of situations. Another example....say I'm searching for a surfboard on craigslist, i click on a link from my search results, decide its not the right board so I go back to my search results but the link I clicked has not been highlighted or changed color so there is no way of seeing which surfboards I have already looked at.

Is there any patch or setting that can add this basic necessary functionality? Thanks!
    well there is no patch that will do this but there are some ways around it. I have the gesture click patch installed, even if you don't all you have to do is hold the orange button down, when you select the link click open in new card. This way you know the link you just opened and can go back to google and open a few others just in case the first link isn't what you want. I do this all the time when I read the forums here.
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    I totally wish Opera Mini is available for WebOS. It's so fast with its compressed pages.
    Waiting for Skyfire myself...