Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    I've been on Pre Plus on Verizon since launch day and I hate to say it but today was the first sighting I've had in the wild! I'm in the Hartford CT area and I've never heard of nor seen anyone using a Pre Plus or Pre.

Let's hope the AT&T launch brings more users to this area.
    I only ever have seen two. First was right before the VZ launch. He had a Sprint pre and spent about 5 minutes telling me all the reasons he hated it and would go back to blackberry if/when he could...

Since then I saw one walking through an airport. We waved our phones at each other but neither could stop to talk.

I try to flash mine around everywhere I go, but I think it's hard for non-pre owners to recognize what I'm using... because it is just a black shiny thing to the un-washed.
    I haven't seen one in the wild yet... I think I'm the only person in the entire city of Asheville. Everyone asks me what phone I have and web I say Pre Plus they normally say "Oh, I hear those were really slow and crappy".
    We as a community need to band together and get the word out about how good the device really is.
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    It would be interesting to see where the largest number of Pre's and Pre Plus' have been sold. Obviously, it would be in large metro areas, but I wonder if there are any places where people have gravitated to WebOS more than other places. I suppose we'd need to include Pixi and Pixi Plus as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I try to flash mine around everywhere I go....
    Quote Originally Posted by iTz Nicholas72 View Post
    I haven't seen one in the wild yet... I think I'm the only person in the entire city of Asheville. Everyone asks me what phone I have and web I say Pre Plus they normally say "Oh, I hear those were really slow and crappy".
    When did they get wireless service in Asheville?
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    I've only seen 2 since I got mine... A friend of my wife saw my Palm pouch and asked if I had a Pre. Started comparing a little bit, he's on sprint, I'm on verizon. I showed him the different patches I had and he was pretty impressed. Told him all about precentral, but, he was pretty blitzed and probably forgot all about it... Second one was at my daughters softball practice. One of the parents on the other team had one. Talked to her a little bit and told her about precentral as well... I don't think she was interested in modifying it though. Seemed pretty happy with it the way it was...