1.    #1  
    I hope someone can help me. I've tried to install Novacomd and it just will not install on my computer. I have windows xp I tried to open it with java like it said but it gets stuck and want finish.
    How are you trying to install it? The easiest way is to follow the steps in this post for webOS Quick Install: http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...l-v3-12-a.html

Have you followed those instructions? If so, which are you getting stuck at?
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    I thought it was not installing when I was following the WebOs Quick Install a couple days ago. Turns out that after clicking Novacomb (re)install, it took a long time to actually do anything - and it seemed as if it was frozen. Finally, I clicked (re)install and left it alone for a while and Novacomb actually installed. Not sure if that is your issue, but I thought I would give my 2 cents. Good luck.
    Had a similar experience. In the end I deleted everything and installed it all again. The second time it worked. Be patient during the install.